Talk like a friend!
Welcome to Fylfot Spoken English. These simple lessons will teach you secrets to speaking English.
They will teach you common pronunciation changes that English speakers make. These changes are informal and rarely taught to a person learning English. But these changes are made by almost all English speakers. By learning these changes, you’ll understand English more easily, and your English will sound more like a native speaker.
You’ll find these changes easy to learn and they will speed up your speaking and fluency. You’ll learn these changes by watching simple movies. As you watch the movies, you can listen to the lessons and practice speaking English. The lessons are easy, and you don’t need to know a lot of English in order to take them.
Don’t talk like a “book,” talk like a friend.
After you take this course:
- You’ll better understand full-speed English conversations and will sound more like a native speaker yourself.
- People will trust your conversational speech and include you in conversations in a closer, friendlier way.
- People will not speak to you slowly as if you didn’t understand English well.
- People will accept you easily in informal conversations and events, you’ll be recognized as a strong language learner, not a beginner.
- People will have more confidence in you as you work with native speakers.
- You will have broken the barrier between people who speak “Book” English and native speakers who want to speak casually and be at ease with you.